WFF US: Charlotte Conversation Series
Women in Fund Finance is pleased to bring you the first installment of our “Charlotte Conversations” Series. This inaugural event will function as both a networking event for the broader Charlotte-based fund finance community and a panel discussion on banking and finance careers in Charlotte.
Our panel will feature five senior professionals at a range of institutions in Charlotte each playing a key role in the fund finance industry. We will be discussing our panelists’ experience working in Charlotte, including during the pandemic, the importance of Charlotte to the fund finance and broader finance markets, their firm’s commitment to Charlotte and more!
- Mike Henry, Managing Director, Subscription Finance, U.S. Bank
- Melissa Logan, Managing Director, Associate General Counsel, Barings
- Stephanie Lynch, Co-Founder, Partner, Global Endowment Management
- John McCally, General Counsel, Churchill Asset Management
- Richard Wheelahan, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Fund Finance Partners
- Karrie Jerry, Chief Compliance Officer, Axxes Capital Inc.
- Holly Loftis, Partner, Fund Finance, Haynes and Boone
Axxes Capital Inc
Global Endowment Management
Churchill Asset Management
Richard Wheelahan III
Fund Finance Partners